EED Picture books
- Clifford’s bedtime story. Bridwell, Norman (2013). New York: Scholastic
- Goodnight moon ABC: an alphabet book. Brown, Margaret Wise (2010). New York: HarperCollins
- Goodnight moon 123: a counting book. Brown, Margaret Wise (2007). New York: HarperCollins
- Seven little postmen. Brown, Margaret Wise. New York: Golden Books
- The KJV [King James Version] Bible for toddlers. Kryszewski, Randy (1995). Ohio: CLC Publication
- Philippine pictionary: my first 100 words (1997). Makati City: Ilaw ng Tahanan Publishing, Inc.
- The great duck and crocodile race. Magnuson, Robert (2011). Mandaluyong City: OMF Literature Inc.
- First encyclopedia (2011). London: Kingfisher
- My first picture book of dictionary: over 500 words. India: Quixot Publications.
- My first picture dictionary. Clark, Colin (1993). England: Brown Watson.
- Prime elementary English-Korean dictionary. Doosan Dong-A
EED Teacher’s collection
- Action research in education: learning through practitioner enquiry. Baumfield, Vivienne; Hall, Elaine; Wall, Kate (2013). London: SAGE
- Professionalization, leadership and management in the early years (2011). London: SAGE.
- My school years (2011). England: Brown Watson.
- I love you, yaya handbook Tagalog-English: a yaya training manual. Laxa-Pangilinan, Maricel; Buizon, Feliciano; Simpa (2008). Quezon City, Philippines: The Parenting Company
EED general collection
- Let the whole Earth sing praise. dePaola, Tomie (2011). New York: G.P. Putnam’s Sons
- The Usborne Easter story. [Retold by Heather Amery] 2005. LondoN: Usborne Publishing Ltd.
- What we wear: dressing up around the world. Ajmera, Maya; Derstine, Elise Hofer ; Pon, Cynthia (2012). Massachussetts: Charlesbridge
- Say please. Tym, Kate (2008). California: QEB Publishing
For complete list: EED LRC Book list